PERSONAL STATEMENT "I strive to provide a comfortable, relaxed environment where patients are put at ease, and personal dignity is maintained. I always offer thorough education regarding your … [Read More About Dr. Maldazys]
Marco A. Salazar, MD, PHD
PERSONAL STATEMENT "Good health is one key to happiness. My goal is to provide you with the tools necessary to maximize your health, through education, and when necessary, treatment. I strive to make … [Read More About Dr. Salazar]
Douglas H. Grier, MD
PERSONAL STATEMENT "I pride myself on my ability to take the time to listen, evaluate, and treat all my patients as individuals. Your medical history, physical exam, and diagnostic tests are … [Read More About Dr. Grier]
Courtney A. Shick, PA-C
PERSONAL STATEMENT "I enjoy spending time with my patients to educate them about their diagnosis and treatment. I believe that the more active the role an individual takes in their care the better … [Read More About Courtney Shick]
At Sound Urological Associates we treat a wide variety of urinary and reproductive issues that are specific to men and that can have a major impact on life. Our focus is on education, prevention, and … [Read More]
The female body is incredibly resilient, but childbirth, menopause, and pelvic surgery can cause damage. Half of all women over the age of 50 have symptoms of urinary incontinence or pelvic organ … [Read More]
Recent Blog Posts
- A Patient’s Testimonial – John’s Story
- UroLift® BPH Treatment System video featuring Dr. Doug Grier of Sound Urological Associates
- Video Dr. Salazar Discusses Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month – What Options Are Available For Treating Prostate Cancer?
- September Is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month – Is Prostate Cancer Screening Right For You?